Samstag, 4. Januar 2014

Alva meets The Sketchy Challenges

Hello and good morning everyone. Hope you had a wonderful festive season. Wish you all a Happy New Year 2014.

Today I want to share with you my first project I made for this new year, and also my first project I made for the Bildmalarna DT. I had a play with beautiful Alva Believe from the new and fabulous Alva Collection from Bildmalarna. I love them all so much and they are so great to color. The text 'Have a wonderful Day' is from Bildmalarna too.


The papers I used are from Kaisercraft '75 Cents'. Below you can see a close up of the image where you also can see better the sparkling I added to her wings. I used Crystal Stickles for this. The coloring is made with Distress Inks.


I embellished my card with two Mini Flower Spray Cream and some Flat Backed Pearls.

All those products are available at Bunny Zoe's Crafts.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts

Just today there is a new Sketch to have a play with at The Sketchy Challenges, one I have created...

 


Wanna join us? I am sponsoring a suprise package and am looking very much forward to see what you make with my sketch.

Wish you a wonderful day now. Thank you so much for looking.
Hugs, Karina

4 Kommentare:

coops hat gesagt…

wow so stunning karina.i love your design and fabulous image and colouring ;D

xx coops xx

Elizabeth hat gesagt…

What a beautiful card! Love the gorgeous stamp, and the way you colored it! Hope you had a wonderful christmas. Wishing you a creative, crafty new year! Hugs, Elizabeth

Anonym hat gesagt…

Süßes Motiv ist das hast du toll umgesetzt den SKetch.
LG Elfie

Unknown hat gesagt…

I also have 4 of the Alva.. they are so cute and so much fun to color in. Well done on this gorgeous card.. Love your style. Big hugs, Sylvia